- ANU Grant Challenge Scheme: "Your Health in Your Hands: Future Personalised Medical Technologies for a Sustainable and Effective Healthcare"
- Westpac Bicentennial Foundation 2016 Fellowship: “Wearable Nanosensors for Melanoma Prevention”
- Australian Research Council Discover Early Career Research Award DE160100569: “Ultra-porous Devices by Synergistic and Atomic Layer Deposition”
- Discovery Translation Fund - ANU Connect Ventures: “One-step synthesis of ultra-porous coatings for titanium implants: encouraging superior integration with bone cells”
- Australian Research Council Discovery Project DP150101939: “Plasmonic-Semiconductor Chemical Sensors for Non-Invasive Medical Diagnostics”
- Major Equipment Committee ANU Grant: “Advancing multicomponent thin film fabrication capability for next generation multifunctional devices”
- Australian Research Council LIEF LE160100070: “Automated Fibre Braiding Facility for Multifunctional Structural Materials”
- ARC Discovery Project for "Plasmon-Mediated Activation of Surface Redox Reactions for Non-Invasive Medical Diagnostics"
- Discovery Translation Fund for "Transferable Highly Performing Nano-Coatings for Large Scale Production of Self-Cleaning and Super-Hydrophilic Surfaces"
- Major Equipment Committee ANU Grant for “Advanced Bio/Functional Characterization Facility”
- Future Engineering Research Leadership Fellowship, College of Engineering and Computer Science, Australian National University
- Swiss Competence Centre for Materials Science and Technology (CCMX) grant for “Structure-activity relationships of metal oxide nanoparticles based gas sensors for non-invasive medical diagnosis by time and surface-resolved XAS-IR”
- Swiss National Science Foundation (SNF) grant for “Tailored nanodetectors for early stage diagnosis of illnesses from the human breath”